14.3.12

when we go to the park

yesterday we (zoe, mia, kayla, mom, and myself) went to the park. we were only there for an hour or two, but we had so much fun. our younger sisters really wanted to play some volleyball so while they did that, zoe and i decided headed out towards the river.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
shortly after we finally got to the river, our sisters got tired of volleyball and walked over to the river and joined us.
Photobucket
zoe and i really wanted to take a picture of us blowing dandelions, so we looked all over the park for some and these two were the only ones we could find. sadly, though, the picture we had in mind kinda turned into an epic fail once we actually tried it... Photobucket
Photobucket
i love going to the park, especially with friends <3
 xoxo,
gracie

9 comments:

  1. le park is a lovely place, no? beautiful photos, darling :))
    -jocee <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. the third and fifth shots were my favorite. i love going to the park =D

    xoxo,
    Jessica @ Diary of a Beautiful Soul

    ReplyDelete
  3. How are your pictures so amazing?! Love it all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love, love, love this. Beautiful pics! I love the one with the yellow puffballs of loveliness. I love the park too.
    xo,
    Lou

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing photos. Love the one with the yellow flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. memories! and those shoes yay for almost toms-esque :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. these are gorgeous! I love the dandelion picture :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love parks! and I LOVE these pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That dandelion picture was so NOT a fail! Well I’m not a pro at photography but I know for a fact that was one of my favourite pictures and it caught my eye. Love the sign by the way, and the river looks beautiful. Love pictures of nature, really brings out the beauty in the earth and shows us all the little details of life that we skip over everyday until we take thee time to enjoy them. :)

    -Anny

    ReplyDelete